Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hearts Day!

If we're talking love today, Harper would like me to give a valentine to the ball popper!
Her love for this toy may be only rivaled by her love of her "Babies!" videos :)
Valentine's Day head-to-toe...
ah, love my goofball
We had a fun weekend! Saturday evening, Harper headed over to Grandma & Grandpa Kawa's for an overnight while Mike and I hosted some good friends for dinner at our house. Dinner was yummy...I made a super delicious chocolate cake (from scratch!!!) which was my favorite part (other than the wonderful company, of course).
We headed over to the Kawa's on Sunday morning for brunch, where Harper had plenty of time to catch up with her cousin, Jaxson. They played very well together, this delights me to no end! Of course, to have wonderful cousins who'll be life long friends, but also knowing that Harper is going to be such a loving big sister :)
We headed out to Village Pointe later in the afternoon with Meme & did some birthday shopping! To be out in 60 degree weather in Omaha in February is an absolute treat!
Hope you had a fun weekend too!
Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments: